maanantai 5. toukokuuta 2014

My Internship work

Finally I can show you something what I did during my internship ! This little booklet just got published so I can also show it here. Well of course I did a lot of different things and I'm still doing, but this one was one of the works which I did from planning to the final version and it got published not just on internet. It is an educational booklet which goes with the theme "newspaper in education" action turning 50 years. Here is some pictures of it and illustrations what I did for it. 
Birds !
 


 




  







2 kommenttia:

  1. Aivan suloisia! <3 Tosi kivaa jälkeä ja sopii hyvin hahmot jotenkin kohderyhmälle.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos! :> unohtuikin tuohon lisätä että kirjanen on tarkoitettu oikeastaan opettajien käyttöön, joten kuvituksen ei tarvinnut olla ihan niin niin lapsekkaita hahmoja. Joten tein jotain kohderyhmälle sopivaa, mutta samalla aikuisillekin 'mielekästä'. Ennen kaikkea kirjasen helppokäyttöisyys oli pääpointti. o/

      Poista